Data Electronic Devices (DataED) is a high-tech contract manufacturing and design firm that supports the Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry with global, cost-effective and high value manufacturing solutions. DataED is committed to fully understanding and meeting the needs of its customers through quality excellence, advanced engineering, and honest customer relationships.
With an international presence, DataED can offer its customers low-cost global facilities, ISO-certification and high-speed production capabilities. Serving industries ranging from high-tech to medical and military, we have mastered small lot size builds and mid-to-high volume builds with exceptionally-quick turnaround times, responsive customer service and a collaborative problem-solving approach to design and manufacturing.
Performs entry level purchasing functions and assist other purchasing personnel in the efficient procurement of goods and services. Works closely with vendors, maintaining positive relationships while negotiating specs, pricing, and deadlines. Communication skills are a vital part of being an assistant buyer.
- Assist buyers and managers with writing purchase orders, buying merchandise, and managing inventory.
- Research suppliers to determine which ones fit company pricing and quality objectives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Negotiations skills a plus