Data Electronic Devices (DataED) is a high-tech contract manufacturing and design firm that supports the Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry with global, cost-effective and high value manufacturing solutions. DataED is committed to fully understanding and meeting the needs of its customers through quality excellence, advanced engineering, and honest customer relationships.
With an international presence, DataED can offer its customers low-cost global facilities, ISO-certification and high-speed production capabilities. Serving industries ranging from high-tech to medical and military, we have mastered small lot size builds and mid-to-high volume builds with exceptionally-quick turnaround times, responsive customer service and a collaborative problem-solving approach to design and manufacturing.
Please see our current job openings below:
• Executive Account Manager
• Accounting Clerk
• Quote Administrator
• Jr. Buyer - DataED
• Maintenance Supervisor
• Assemblers – First and Second Shift
• Solderer - First and Second Shift
• SMT Operator – Second Shift
• Stockroom Kitters – First and Second Shift
• QC Inspector – First Shift
• Test Technician – First Shift and Second Shift
• Conformal Coater – Second Shift
• Electronic Manufacturing Surface Mount Set Up
Entry Level Positions are also available!
Looking for a career change? Want to learn new skills and grow? Come join the DataED team!
We provide training and career advancement opportunities in a wide range of exciting and challenging roles. Apply today and see where your future can go!