Data Electronic Devices (DataED) is a high-tech contract manufacturing and design firm that supports the Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry with global, cost-effective and high value manufacturing solutions. DataED is committed to fully understanding and meeting the needs of its customers through quality excellence, advanced engineering, and honest customer relationships.
With an international presence, DataED can offer its customers low-cost global facilities, ISO-certification and high-speed production capabilities. Serving industries ranging from high-tech to medical and military, we have mastered small lot size builds and mid-to-high volume builds with exceptionally-quick turnaround times, responsive customer service and a collaborative problem-solving approach to design and manufacturing.
Responsible for the successful supervision and planning of the direct labor resources that assemble products in all areas of the manufacturing process. To accomplish this the manager is involved in the daily scheduling, capacity planning and distribution of workload with in the manufacturing area.
• Scheduling of direct labor resources to ensure production schedules are met
• Proper utilization of capital equipment to ensure efficiencies and quality of work performed meets standards
• Interface with all support functions of the organization to insure effective adequate responses to issues
• Ensure all personnel are trained adequately to perform functions within the area
• Perform annual and 90-day performance/merit reviews and make salary recommendations for production personnel
• Administer and enforce all company policies and procedures relative to the management of operation personnel.
• Day to day problem solving of production and human resource issues
• All other relevant managerial tasks and special projects as directed by management
• Complete time entry and maintain vacation schedules